Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pennsylvania Fracking Boat Commission

I grew up catching native Eastern Brook Trout in Pine Creek on Joe Palooka Mountain. I remember catching a hook-jawed 14 incher in the pool on the northwest side of Route 309 above Kozy K over 30 years ago. I did cannonballs at midnight into its many cold, clear pools. I've been buying fishing licenses for over 50 years.

And now, I read the PFBC has joined the DEP and DCNR in enabling the last great exploitation of Penn's Woods to run roughshod over our land and waters. It seems the will of We, the People no longer matters.

This is not right. Frack the laws written by men with motives on their minds and corporate money stuffed in their pockets, THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

The time for civil discourse is rapidly coming to an end.




  

No comments: