Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Double O Sideburns

For those not following these EnCana folks too closely, seems they had a little problem last year with some bombings up north. Those mounted dudes in the red suits arrested a guy in January of this year, only to let him go a day or two later. So far, even with a $1M+ bounty up for grabs, the 6 or so bombings remain unsolved the last time I checked. 

I've been hearing that some high-falootin' local folks are trying to find a lawyer to help them fight these intruders from Alberta and Denver. Don't waste your money. If you want results, there's only one guy I'd recommend to get these folks to pack up and slither north of the border where they belong.

I've been watching all his former haunts for weeks, and I finally caught up with him a few days ago. He ain't cheap, and he ain't James Bond, but he'll get the job done.

Call me for his number.


No comments: